This nikka @Spoonz has to be trolling with this "happy medium" shyt
heat.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
All throughtout school, I was accused of having an eating disorder, endlessly to the point that I'd just stop eating and let myself lose weight so I can actually look like someone on a eating disorder. fukking losers.
yea ive witnessed just as many slim girls get made fun of in grade school as i did full figured girls.

NoelMason

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn's finest. New York's best.
I'd prefer in between. But I've seen plenty of beautiful big shapely girls I wouldn't mind taking down (maybe date if the personality's on point) :ehh:

If you're sloppy tho.....:huhldup:

Seriously, the most important thing is health. If she's not healthy then that tells me a lot about the woman in the first place.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Skinny of course.

I have way too much self respect to walk outside in public with a chick bigger than me.

What da hell does self respect have to do with it? You like what you like

2e4hvuc.jpg

358ot9g.jpg

Both these chicks might weigh more than me depending on their heights and they're both :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The most perfect chick is a little shorter, but not so short it's a pain just to kiss her and not so short it's harder to doggystyle her.

When she sits in your lap it must feel natural.

She's thin in the waist but got nice thick thighs and rounded calves.

She's got big t*ts, but not so big it's super floppy floppy but big enough to motorboat and feel like you just put your head in the most expensive pillow in the world.

Dat ass... when you grab and squeeze it. That shyt feel good as fukk...

Her arms, not so fat that the fat hangs off the back.

This thread ain't about face so I ain't gonna mention it, but you should be able to grab her head from the back with one hand so like even when your on top of her in the bed you can grab her head while you kiss her and her butt with the other hand in a clutch grip while you penetrate.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
All throughtout school, I was accused of having an eating disorder, endlessly to the point that I'd just stop eating and let myself lose weight so I can actually look like someone on a eating disorder. fukking losers.
:whew: remind me of this chick i was messing with

she had the same mentality

she said everyone called her a slut. so why not be one.....

and proceeded to suck me off in my car