970112_216924638462353_976199475_n.jpg
:ehh:

pregnant.
16iz8tj.gif

dmqjo9.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I aint gone lie, I'm bout that chunky life. Downside to that is them the chicks that be putting up numbers. but on the plus side them the type of chicks that hold you down.I had done had some real ass relationships with a pretty ass chunky chick(like kinda fat) them shyts get real. And I ain't no in shape ass nikka, If you wanna see muscle then take yo ass to the gym. if you wanna have sex come here.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Full figured :heh: you're fat stop it immediately.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I guess that's their of evening the playing field?

God forbid its a skinny pretty woman versus a big pretty woman.

That wouldn't be fair. Lol

But you know what's funny...I have been slim ALL of my life and people have called me skinny my entire life..call someone fat and it's WWIII...It's this double standard that if you are thin, then you get shamed for it and told that you "need to eat" but someone who's overweight should just be proud and accept it..Just my outlook though. I'm just here for the free daps:hula:

No it's called loving yourself for who u are. Of course most people who are over weight like me want to lose weight but it doesn't mean we are going to feel bad about ourselves. Shoot if u have a negative attitude u won't even feel like losing weight.

I absolutely agree with you. You and everyone else should love themselves for who they are.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But you know what's funny...I have been slim ALL of my life and people have called me skinny my entire life..call someone fat and it's WWIII...It's this double standard that if you are thin, then you get shamed for it and told that you "need to eat" but someone who's overweight should just be proud and accept it..Just my outlook though. I'm just here for the free daps:hula:

I absolutely agree with you. You and everyone else should love themselves for who they are.

This is what's wrong with our Community a slim girl is gong to get made fun of

Daps
I dont agree with slim women getting made fun of or being told that they need some meat either :ehh:

All throughtout school, I was accused of having an eating disorder, endlessly to the point that I'd just stop eating and let myself lose weight so I can actually look like someone on a eating disorder. fukking losers.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Skinny of course.

I have way too much self respect to walk outside in public with a chick bigger than me.