Do You Think The Men's Right's Movement Is Silly?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
don't get me wrong, i'm against a lot of feminist bullshyt as much as the next guy, but this men's rights movement just seems like it was created out of spite (by some non-politically-correct fags) instead of something genuine. the entire thing just seems like it was created to troll the feminist movement

Daps
It'll marginalize black men just like feminism marginalizes black women.

:ohlawd:

I came in here to say this. That's why I get so upset when people group all feminists together. White women don't give a fukk unless it directly affects them.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Just be a good man, be a good woman. Stop bytching. It ain't easy for anyone.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Anything organized tends to get infiltrated and controlled. However, the ideas of challenging unfair custody/alimony/divorce laws is fine. Being cautious and opposed to deliberate feminizing/dumbing down of the culture is fine as well. Yet some MRA become their version of feminists (something which is ironic and tragic given the fury in which MRA call feminists cancers/ball lacking wonders).

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A few bitter bytch ass nikkas whining on the internet doesn't really amount to a movement, but yeah. To be fair, they raise legitimate points about alimony and child support though.

what are the legitimate points about child support and Alimony?