Do you think that 'black genetics' exist?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I keep hearing that this is a thing. Obviously, we have a lot of athletic people, but we can't go by what is in the sports leagues because that is a small part of the black population. Do blacks gain muscle more quickly or are we just predisposed to being more athletic and weightlifting just plays into that? Personally, I was benching 200 lbs at 137 lbs when i first started lifting. That was in less than 3 months starting out as well. I have good genetics, but not super strong or anything. Discuss.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I keep hearing that this is a thing. Obviously, we have a lot of athletic people, but we can't go by what is in the sports leagues because that is a small part of the black population. Do blacks gain muscle more quickly or are we just predisposed to being more athletic and weightlifting just plays into that? Personally, I was benching 200 lbs at 137 lbs when i first started lifting. That was in less than 3 months starting out as well. I have good genetics, but not super strong or anything. Discuss.
I think that you have DNA that comes from your relatives and ancestors that will give you an edge, maybe height, skeletal frame, longer arms and legs. If everyone in your family line is short, you are probably going to be short.
You still have to train to be competitive, whether you are white or black or Hispanic or Asian.
And not every sport, you want to be tall, like soccer.
In marathon running, you want to have a smaller frame compared to a larger frame, which would lend itself to help you in sports like wrestling or football.

So yeah, black genetics and sports is really foolish stereotyping.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nah it's real. Most blacks just don't take care of themselves.

White people have by far the most resources and best diets and are still :flabbynsick:

You ever seen a black woman or black man who actually puts the time into taking care of themselves and leaves all that greasy transfat food alone?

Daps
Nah it's real. Most blacks just don't take care of themselves.

White people have by far the most resources and best diets and are still :flabbynsick:

You ever seen a black woman or black man who actually puts the time into taking care of themselves and leaves all that greasy transfat food alone?

Preach.

When we are on point with diet and welfare we fukking dominate. Honestly. But for the most part we don't.

Take a Floyd Mayweather, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Usain Bolt........Diet well, train well and fukking dominate.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea they exist, I've personal seen some of the strongest cut nikkas that only ate straight garbage like cookies, honey buns and shyt daily. Worked out semi regularly and still would play with heavy weight like it was nothing

And I'm not talking about one or two, I'm talking about the shyt being not that uncommon. Hypes that would put some bodybuilders to shame :wow: that would smoke their gains away and get it back damn near instantly

40/50 year old nikkas shyttin on mens Heath magazine covers models :damn: black don't crack ain't shyt to play with especially for nikkas that keep themselves up and eat semi healthy

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
People of West African ethnicity/descent seem like naturally strong/stocky people

But man them Polynesian genes must be on a whole other level

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
no, there arent black genetics.

We all arent the same.
It probably has to do w/ the fact that most slaves come from western African countries. The people of those countries tend to be larger.
Then you have to include the fact that once in America, a lot of slaves were bred to be strong.

But what about other parts of Africa?
Ethiopians, Somalians, Kenyans, etc... tend to be small people.

Same could be said for white people...
...those coming out of eastern European countries are naturally larger and stronger.
You dont see that as much in a lot of the western European countries.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There are freaks in every gene pool. I don't think black people have better or worse genes... my family is from Ghana and most people there are :flabbynsick:

Only freaks I saw were the fishermen, but that's literally all diet and activity. They were ripped tho :whoo: