Do you think Ronnie from Jersey Shore is tough in real life?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You think he is a heavy hitter like the show and meedeya portray? He is in good shape but he is alot smaller in real life plus he looks like he throws sloppy. i dont think he is a bytch but i certentely wouldnt let him steal my milk money.

ronnie-magro-tattoos.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You think he is a heavy hitter like the show and meedeya portray? He is in good shape but he is alot smaller in real life plus he looks like he throws sloppy. i dont think he is a bytch but i certentely wouldnt let him steal my milk money.

ronnie-magro-tattoos.jpg

He could prob take you :ehh:
I don't find him a threat,so you find :leon:me asking others,hoping that they can relate

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There are a lot of people out here who think that BECAUSE they lift weights and get roided that they can automatically fight. Watch them get whooped by a dude with a beer gut that actually has nice hands on him.

I don't watch Jersey Shore so I dont know if dude actually does spar. You can't judge a book by its cover. Homeboy probably could actually scrap. You can't really tell just by looking at someone.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
There are a lot of people out here who think that BECAUSE they lift weights and get roided that they can automatically fight. Watch them get whooped by a dude with a beer gut that actually has nice hands on him.

I don't watch Jersey Shore so I dont know if dude actually does spar. You can't judge a book by its cover. Homeboy probably could actually scrap. You can't really tell just by looking at someone.

I saw when he fought his roomate,didnt land a punch,that wall that his roomate hit himself on won the fight :gladbron:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

Thing is we seen him fight like dude above said he's not a threat to me plus he 5'5.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
probably take out most ppl in this forum.

fwiw, someone told me he wrestled in high school?
if thats true, he'd probably take out like 90% of this forum wid a quickness.