Do you think rappers followed us over from SOHH?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its no secret rappers read our threads some of them even comment on twitter all emotional and shyt but do you think any of them followed us over from SOHH?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know rappers frequent the forums (Boxden is always getting shouted out). I'm sure a few moved over to the Coli as well. Plus, with time, we'll see more. Forums are a good way of judging popularity and how the fans are responding to tracks and what not

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know rappers frequent the forums (Boxden is always getting shouted out). I'm sure a few moved over to the Coli as well. Plus, with time, we'll see more. Forums are a good way of judging popularity and how the fans are responding to tracks and what not
Didn't Nas shout out Sohh at one point? He told everyone to get over the Jay and Nas battle.

Which rappers were commenting on twitter? :sadcam:

Some rapper commented not to long ago about 90s albums and that was a huge thread on sohh.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I think some of these guys like saigon had some beef with the articles not always the forums. cormega had sohh bann anyone who posted links to his album. i have seen some former a an rs on sohh and big biz talks to mad industry people on twitter they prolly lurk on here

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
I think some of these guys like saigon had some beef with the articles not always the forums. cormega had sohh bann anyone who posted links to his album. i have seen some former a an rs on sohh and big biz talks to mad industry people on twitter they prolly lurk on here

no doubt breh

you know i had to tell them about the coli :russ:

i know for sure some will lurk

emoney

custom user title
Daps
maybe some did

if the rappers themselves are not lurking forums they have their yes men, weed carriers, entourage, and other affiliated and associated peoples keeping tabs on what the innanets is saying about them

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
maybe some did

if the rappers themselves are not lurking forums they have their yes men, weed carriers, entourage, and other affiliated and associated peoples keeping tabs on what the innanets is saying about them

I still remember from lurking on :flabbynsick: this cat used to promote Bad Boy artist religiously. :shaq2: Is he here?:beli: