Do you think Microsoft Really has alot going for them this gen.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them bethesda exclusives won't hold up once Spiderman 2 and Wolverine drop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think if you're a Sony Stan you'll say no, and if you're a Microsoft Stan you'll say yes, and any nuanced conversation on The Coli is not possible.

35d69a11-3d90-4f02-95ec-2d54e58aa7f5_text.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are more pressed now than before they got a spiderman 2 and wolverine announcement

Pressed for what? The future has been always bright on the Sony side. I have a Series X and it gets the least burn between Switch, PC, PS5.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pressed for what? The future has been always bright on the Sony side. I have a Series X and it gets the least burn between Switch, PC, PS5.
I have the same and the PS5 gets the least burn out of all systems.

Its a matter of preferences

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah if i get an xbox I’m literally only buying it for starfield and Arkane Lyons new game, whatever it is. Nothing else on the roadmap of their releases appeals ot me at all

Really don’t like FPS or Service/multiplayer focused type games

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't know.. they got some things working in their favor.. but I don't think it will be enough.

... truthfully I thought they woulda pulled a Sony last gen and really started building their 1st party out so that they were ready for this gen.

Say what you want but I do not want a return of arrogant sony

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We’ll see who’s got what’s going for it in 2024:youngsabo:
I don't know.. they got some things working in their favor.. but I don't think it will be enough.

... truthfully I thought they woulda pulled a Sony last gen and really started building their 1st party out so that they were ready for this gen.

Say what you want but I do not want a return of arrogant sony

Whether PlayStation or Xbox “wins” or doesn’t or whatever, I don’t even really care. All I know is sony makes the type of games I prefer to play and thats it. Like its cool, i know how big Halo, CoD, Forza, Doom, and Wolfenstein are big franchises people love but it’s not the type of shyt I like.

Basically my shyt has always been single player, action, rpg, adventure, turned based type games. I hate depending on how other people play or act in games to have a good time.

Even with deathloop my least favorite part was the invasion system, same with fromsoft games. I don’t play games to be competitive anymore :yeshrug:

I know sticking with sony im always gonna have the type of games i like, whether its through first party or japanese 3rd party publishers

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Microsoft has other things to worry about like Windows 11 being wild out in them streets:bustback:

:stylin: