Do you think men who move to fast are up to something?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
like they have a hidden agenda.

My friend just text me a pic of a dude she use to mess with and his wife in another country. Of course when they were dating he acted like she was the love of his life and wanted to get married etc.

She thought a lot of things was off about him and she took heed and bushed him. Lo and behold he is married.

So this is why I'm asking.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Depends on how you define fast....

I don't waste time with that weighing my options shyt, or that casually dating shyt. If I'm feeling you, gonna let you know I want to do that exclusive thing fairly early.

Is your friend feeling some type of way about him being married?
It's more in principal like he acted like he wanted to marry her, was the love of his life, introduction to the family in the states you know the whole shabang.

I don't think she's angry just have a "I knew it" attitude and like damn I coulda been fukked.

What your stating above isn't bad. You're not playing games, your direct about your intentions.

I'm talking about men who wanna move in fast
Make kids fast
Marry fast
Have sec extremely fast like after the date or just within minutes..

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm talking about men who wanna move in fast
Make kids fast
Marry fast
Have sec extremely fast like after the date or just within minutes..

I'm not really the type to think about making kids on a specific timeline, especially once I get married. More of a it'll happen when it happens sorta thing. Sound like the nikka trying to get a VISA hookup or something

:skip:

With the sex it varies, sometimes yall women not down with that shyt, other times yall let us smash within the first 3 hours if you was feeling us that much.
:yeshrug:

That's more of a personal preference imo.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really the type to think about making kids on a specific timeline, especially once I get married. More of a it'll happen when it happens sorta thing. Sound like the nikka trying to get a VISA hookup or something

:skip:

With the sex it varies, sometimes yall women not down with that shyt, other times yall let us smash within the first 3 hours if you was feeling us that much.
:yeshrug:

That's more of a personal preference imo.
See you're thinking too logic.

Men who move EXTREMELY fast be low key crazy lol

I think he just needed that hook up myself

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
If everything else points to that direction: broke. no stable housing, multiple baby mothers, no steady job, then yes.

If it doesn't and he is of a particular age, I may just think he knows what he wants. I'd still go at my own pace though and investigate the heck out of him.

Daps
like they have a hidden agenda.

My friend just text me a pic of a dude she use to mess with and his wife in another country. Of course when they were dating he acted like she was the love of his life and wanted to get married etc.

She thought a lot of things was off about him and she took heed and bushed him. Lo and behold he is married.

So this is why I'm asking.
Quick question, does ur friend know for a fact he was already married when pursuing her?

Or did he just get married? Not that it disproves her point he was a nut job, just clarifies a little.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Quick question, does ur friend know for a fact he was already married when pursuing her?

Or did he just get married? Not that it disproves her point he was a nut job, just clarifies a little.
He didn't just get married she went digging and found out he's been married. That was my first thought as well believe it or not.

Daps
He didn't just get married she went digging and found out he's been married. That was my first thought as well believe it or not.

It probably was your first thought because its hard to wrap your mind around people being such sociopaths...

Good thing ur friend listened to her instincts.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yup. Especially down here lol. I remember I was talking to this dude and he started telling me he loved me and all this stuff after a little more than a week. Now I'm used to the papi's telling me that crap but this guy was young and good looking. Had a car, job even his own place. He wasn't American tho, he was from France so I just assumed he was tryna get his papers or something. Stopped talking to him cause he started getting creepy.