Do You Think Ivy League Kids Know How To Party?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I wonder how the harvard kids play. more millionaires and billionaires come out of that institution than anywhere else in the world. and with all those rich ass motherfukkas surely it must be a decadent environment? or do you think they just sit in small dark rooms with two other no lifes writing essays all day?

I always thought private schools (compared to public schools) and elite universities like that would have the most decadent people on the low

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I went to a private school...

One of my boys played baseball for Alabama and another went to Hawaii
It wasn't a comparison when I visited those schools.
Public School Major Univ. Partys>>> Private​

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Cocaine and Oxys.

i live in Mass, obv.. we have some of the most expensive colleges in the U.S, I think.. or "respected" ones, at least. I have partied at Boston colleges, and every Umass college and coke and pills are huge. I remember the first party I ever went to at Umass Amherst people were discussin oxy's, percs, tradin them like it was nothin. Pharm parties.

I posted an article in another thread, but white privilege here is really apparent when you look at all the kids pushin drugs in their dorms who get away with it.. then when you hear about huge heroin drug busts in places like Holyoke and Springfield where there are way more non-whites than Amherst.

Last edited:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yes even schools like Harvard party hard. i work there a lot and always see activity in regards to young people hanging out and having fun. im sure its less frequent then top tier party schools but they do party

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: This a serious thread?

Rich cacs with absolutely nothing to do and no pressure to make anything for themselves are the GOAT pharmaceutical abusers and fukk with all kinds of other drugs

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are the type of parties I imagine they all just get so fukked up they lay there all drugged out till they pass out. Then go bragging about how high they were.:skip: