Do you think eating all that bad unhealthy fake food and our toxic society...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is finally catching up to us? The strange weather, natural disasters, pollution, drugs, horrible relationships, wars etc is destroying all of us minute by minute. I don't see any hope for the future.

This James Galdonfini's death, Patrice O'Neal, Greg Geraldo, Props Joe, Yvette Wilson, Chris Kelly, Alimoe and Escalade from And1, Whitney, Michael and many others have just been shocking to me. :rip:

I don't remember so many famous people dropping like flies when I was young and these people aren't really that old. Something is wrong out here.

Be scared folks, be very scared... :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
is finally catching up to us? The strange weather, natural disasters, pollution, drugs, horrible relationships, wars etc is destroying all of us minute by minute. I don't see any hope for the future.

This James Galdonfini's death, Patrice O'Neal, Greg Geraldo, Props Joe, Yvette Wilson, Chris Kelly, Alimoe and Escalade from And1, Whitney, Michael and many others have just been shocking to me. :rip:

I don't remember so many famous people dropping like flies when I was young and these people aren't really that old. Something is wrong out here.

Be scared folks, be very scared... :sadcam:

:what:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I heard the 70s was pretty bad....

:heh: at drugs and horrible relationships ruining the world, those things been happening for years breh, in the bigger picture I don't think they affect society to the point random people should be shook.

Also celebrities also been dieing young for years breh.

As for the other stuff you mentioned :ehh: