Do you think cacs have the right to tell a black person that they have bad taste in hip hop?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Trying to tell that when its 50 against 1 is a never ending battle..they're all consigning eachother and I'm supposed to be the one in the wrong 100% of the time to them
tell them that most of the rappers they're co signing, probably don't even fukk with white people in their normal life.

That'll get them riled up.:takedat:

Yeah anybody can have bad taste music.
no doubt

I just don't want my rap music being questioned by a cac.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day music is subjective, and I don't like labeling certain music "black" or "white" music. It's human music. I think when someone insults another person's "taste" in music it's ignorant an pretentious. Sometimes people never bothered to check other shyt out, but if someone is purposely unwilling to give another genre a listen and intentionally stays in their box :mjpls:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one can critize anyones taste in music, what you like is what you like. Telling someone what they like is shyt is just divisive.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Outta curiosity what artists did you mention that riled up these cacs? :mjpls:

Jay Z, Kanye, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, Swizz Beatz, Mannie Fresh, Any Bay Area gangsta rap old and new, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, basically anyone in the mainstream..I've been going at them since 2006..banned about 70x for talking shyt..

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
nope

and I make sure I let them know that too.
29-Camron-NP.gif