Do you think Black Women should wear burkas?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If 5 partners is the sexual limit. Would you be ok with Black women wearing burkas as a form of sexual suppression?

It would lower the amount of hollers they get. And would lead to less sex for Black Men.

BUT, in probability it would decrease the amount of sexual partners women would have because no one would know what they looked like

lets discuss.

and if you don't know a Burka is worn in many Muslim Countries to cover women. it looks like this.

burkas-1-2.jpg

Ladies would you feel comfortable dressing in this manner?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
These scally wags would still find away to sit on a sink and toot their a$& up throwing a peace sign with an IPhone in the other. Then skinny burkas would be soon to follow, our women find a way to sexualize anything.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
That's actually how I visualize all women..all women wear burkas in my eyes..I picture them in a black trash bag with the limbs cut off stashed in my backyard..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If 5 partners is the sexual limit. Would you be ok with Black women wearing burkas as a form of sexual suppression?

It would lower the amount of hollers they get. And would lead to less sex for Black Men.

BUT, in probability it would decrease the amount of sexual partners women would have because no one would know what they looked like

lets discuss.

and if you don't know a Burka is worn in many Muslim Countries to cover women. it looks like this.

burkas-1-2.jpg

Ladies would you feel comfortable dressing in this manner?

On some real shyt tho Arabs be buggin.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile you the dumb ass saying females can only have 3 sex partners or some other dumb shyt. lol
When did I ever say that?
You the type of nikka I slap the shyt out of, then think about the incident while I'm in Colorado skiing. Ole never was, will never be ass nikka. Kill yaslef and wake up to 72 dikks in your face ass nikka.
its not your range b, you're irate right now. Calm down little guy... You quoted me twice so you could go and get your thoughts together. Go get some coffee and have a cigarette to calm yourself down.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
My range? nikka my range is beyond this solar system. but keep bumping your gums tho.
Yeah, you're furious right now. You're still speaking of that post I made that obviously set you off and this is your third post concerning that. I'm sorry breh , I get the feeling that you need a hug and a noogie lil fella :hug:.