Do you think Black people who have status and money loose what they built up for years to prove they down for the cause?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started watching old videos of the honorable Louis Farrakhan. So proud to have a man like him identify so passionately with his race. If a small majority of black people behaved like he did , my goodness. Blacks would stop being punked on a regular basis. This man dared the IRS to audit him. Noughf said.

And to behave like him or live a dignified life like he did, you must have your own private income so no one can threaten your livelihood. And you must have lawyers on deck.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started watching old videos of the honorable Louis Farrakhan. So proud to have a man like him identify so passionately with his race. If a small majority of black people behaved like he did , my goodness. Blacks would stop being punked on a regular basis. This man dared the IRS to audit him. Noughf said.

Most of do act like him.

Hate white supremacy but wont leave the country. Those days are over,time to stop idolozing old ideas. Its okay to give flowers,but at this point you should only be looking at how Farakhan was wrong. Since obviously his ideas do not work in totality for black people:respect:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Please stop comparing the average black person to entertainers and frauds.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:beli: I hate this trend of clips with captions like "THIS IS WHY SUCH AND SUCH GOT TAKEN OUTAHH!"

But nobody factors in:

• Ratings
  • Fox being hoes
  • Everybody had a talk show, including fukking Chevy Chase (which was ass and a whole fraction of turds)
  • The direction of late night television was all over the place
As a big fan of the show at the time and was hurt because the gawd got shytted on, despite being heavy underrated...this is a reach and a half because the interview itself was tame given the undertones and backlash because of the announcement :mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Miss those times. Back when Black people identified as a Race, and not identified with White Liberal ideologies as they do in the current day

Good times

:wow: Man...I remember heads swinging the fist in the air because OJ got off. Bootleggers holding down the hood because folks were trying to get by, instead of faking the funk.

The black community around that time was powerful...it was like majestic. If we as black folks overlook the social media and embrace the power we actually have given the entire world is turning color, heaven wouldn't be a mile away because it's just a 10-second walk as it's right in front of our faces....