Do you tell a girl exactly what youre doing or do you lie?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Her: what you doing, Gator?

Me: just left the gym, did a few extra reps. Gonna shower and get dressed. Going out tonight :smugfavre:

Me in reality: working at McDonalds until 12 :sadbron:

Cant let these hoes know the truth :whew:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"I'm handlin some business"
"I have some shyt I have to do"

Keep it vague. If she presses you for details just say you're busy right now. Sounds like you're doing something important, makes her curious about your life and thus mysterious and appealing because you're not giving up each bit of info about yourself and you're not really lying to her.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
"I'm handlin some business"
"I have some shyt I have to do"

Keep it vague. If she presses you for details just say you're busy right now. Sounds like you're doing something important, makes her curious about your life and thus mysterious and appealing because you're not giving up each bit of info about yourself and you're not really lying to her.

:myman: broads love men in charge

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Don't tell her your working at McDonalds tell her your at ur 2nd job. If she ask where yu work tell her the more respectable job

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
lie lie lie

one thing i def leanred, try to make yourself seem alot more interesting than you actually are lol.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i used to lie or just be vague.

but this thread made me realize my stable is depleted. i dont even have broads asking me what im gonna do anymore. :to: ...dark times breh dark times

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Sheeit,im a fukkin man. Ill tell a bytch the truth and dare her to question me:birdman:
Ill tell a bytch who im fukkin,where I work, etc. without worrying about judgement and consequence:win: Ill ask the fukkin questions and demand honest answers. bytches know better than to lie to real nikkas.