do you take caffeine pills?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive been drinking a lot of caffeine lately. im talking like 800 mg some days. i just bought some 200 mg caffeine pills. instead of drinking my afternoon pepsi max and redbull zero would it be better for me you think to chew a caffeine pill will a glass of water instead? i heard it lasts longer than drinking it. i tried one the other day and it made me jittery but i didnt chew it

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont fukk with caffeine very heavy at all anymore. when i have an unsweetened glass of iced tea i end up feeling like i just did a bump of blowski. cant even imagine what 800 mg feels like.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how it'd effect u if u were to crush one and snort it.
probably wouldnt do shyt to me. i used to do fishscale blow(most of the time) every weekend for years if that didnt do me in alittle caffeine wont even come close. probably would burn bad going up

i dont get fast heartbeats from caffeine just a shaky feeling if i take too much

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
if i'm cutting then yeah caffine obviously is in my stack(i use Redline) ....when i'm not i just drink strong cups of English Tea or a Monster JAVA and that usually does the trick... :manny: