Do you still keep in touch with your friends from high school?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the exception of one cat from high school and even then now it's become maybe once every year or so, I don't keep up with anyone else from high school other than seeing a classmate here or there every so often.

What about you guys?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nope, not missing much either. Although I'm keeping them close thru classmates.com for when the reunion hits.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homie is like my brother. I see him every other day. Over the last 3 years I've lost 1 good hs friend each year. No beef just life. Our interests and shyt are different. Like we don't even like the same shyt anymore. Not even worth meetin up or kickin it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie is like my brother. I see him every other day. Over the last 3 years I've lost 1 good hs friend each year. No beef just life. Our interests and shyt are different. Like we don't even like the same shyt anymore. Not even worth meetin up or kickin it

Word?

Yeah, it's cool when there's at least one great friend that you can keep up with and still connect with over the years.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Idk if it counts, but the friends I met in middle school (also went to high school with), be the only people I really talk to.

Co workers :what: idk them... I cant trust em.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word?

Yeah, it's cool when there's at least one great friend that you can keep up with and still connect with over the years.

It was hard with the first 2 because we were close. They say birds of a feather flock together. We are all decent cats, good jobs, college educated. We all kicked it together when everyone else was falling into drugs and alcohol, jail, having babies etc. We kept our heads on straight.

Like I said there were noticeable differences. Like one got really political. The other one just flipped the script. Stopped liking shyt that that we usually like breaking bad, arrested development, curb your enthusiasm, hobbies like going to baseball games, riding out on the bike trail, dirt biking, anything really. There's enough of us that kick it that have different interests but this cat just fell off wasn't having fun anymore and never wanted to do anything. We'd try to find things to do to keep the clique together but it was time, life.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I've had the same homies since 1st and 3rd grade shyt is crazy when I think about it.High school not really never gave a fukk about anybody to keep in touch with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was hard with the first 2 because we were close. They say birds of a feather flock together. We are all decent cats, good jobs, college educated. We all kicked it together when everyone else was falling into drugs and alcohol, jail, having babies etc. We kept our heads on straight.

Like I said there were noticeable differences. Like one got really political. The other one just flipped the script. Stopped liking shyt that that we usually like breaking bad, arrested development, curb your enthusiasm, hobbies like going to baseball games, riding out on the bike trail, dirt biking, anything really. There's enough of us that kick it that have different interests but this cat just fell off wasn't having fun anymore and never wanted to do anything. We'd try to find things to do to keep the clique together but it was time, life.

Wow, I can understand that. It's always hard (pause) when you trying to keep the crew together and it's even harder to come to the realization that one can go in a completely different direction because it's like one minute you all share common interest and the next it's like you don't even know the person.

Trust me, I completely understand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, I don't even know and I don't even recall the thread coming up when I was typing up the thread title. :dwillhuh:

I wouldn't even be shocked if I replied to the thread either. :snoop:

To be real, I haven't made a new real friend since I was like 16...

Everyone now seems like acquaintances

Yeah, I haven't had a job where I really connected with people in a while now.