Do you shop at local white owned small businesses and shops?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its obvious all ppl shop at nationally popular big chains....but i mean your local white owned small business and shops?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope I try not to support white owned small companies.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This. fukk do I look like actively seeking black owned businesses n shyt. I get what I'm looking for, at the most reasonable price, in a timely manner, and I keep it moving. I suggest you do the same.

Black businesses or more likely to support your causes, and will likely circulate that money in your community.
The other business owners make their money, pack up for the night, and won't spend a dime in your area.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Black businesses or more likely to support your causes, and will likely circulate that money in your community.
The other business owners make their money, pack up for the night, and won't spend a dime in your area.
How are you so sure they're more willing to throw back to the community? Just because they're owned by black folks? Corner store down the way is owned by black folks, and I ain't ever see them do shyt for the community or the neighborhood. While the Arab dude who owns the other corner store stay hiring the old heads outta jobs and peeps around the area who need cash to do stuff whenever he needs. He be lettin folks get shyt on credit. pay em back ahen they get it. Takin care of themshyt ajnt about race mane in a lot of places. People who are going to give back will give back. They understand times is hard. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they have YOUR interests at heart. They may not give a fukk a out you.

And I'm a student anyways and in no way, shape, or form am gonna claim the area I live at as my "community". Soon as I get that paper, I'm GTFO

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How are you so sure they're more willing to throw back to the community? Just because they're owned by black folks? Corner store down the way is owned by black folks, and I ain't ever see them do shyt for the community or the neighborhood. While the Arab dude who owns the other corner store stay hiring the old heads outta jobs and peeps around the area who need cash to do stuff whenever he needs. He be lettin folks get shyt on credit. pay em back ahen they get it. Takin care of themshyt ajnt about race mane in a lot of places. People who are going to give back will give back. They understand times is hard. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they have YOUR interests at heart. They may not give a fukk a out you.

And I'm a student anyways and in no way, shape, or form am gonna claim the area I live at as my "community". Soon as I get that paper, I'm GTFO

You're right, just because someone looks like you, does not mean they care about your concerns. However, when black businesses are supported, it creates an economic base. If you look at a Jewish; Chinese, or Indian neighborhood, you notice how most/all the businesses are ran by them, and they also have political power and they're own employment. Of course not every black business owner may support the people, however you can make most support you, by having the neighborhood(or at least someone representing the neighborhood) come to them with an agenda(IE we're trying to get this politician elected so he/she will fight for this cause; we want to establish this program and we could use some financial support).

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:lawd: You getting to real for the coli breh, they might kick out you of here and call you a c00n for this line of thinking.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not typically but I want to start, especially black owned businesses. I do hit up farm stands and farmers market's for most produce purchases.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm white and I specifically support black-owned businesses. Do I get an award?