Do You Respect Johns

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Men who frequent whore houses and share company with prostitues? Do you respect these men? Is your father a man like this. Is a man you respect a man like this? Do you have an opinion on a man like this?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Men who frequent whore houses and share company with prostitues? Do you respect these men? Is your father a man like this. Is a man you respect a man like this? Do you have an opinion on a man like this?

:leostare:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Powerful men have been paying for prostitutes since the beginning of time

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Some niccas Just like it. One of my homies back home in Memphis hit Lamar(A well known street where hoes always roam) at least once a week. That nicca has a job ,his own crib, whip etc

As long as a brotha not going broke doing it. I don't see it no different then a nicca who spends his money at the bar buying hoes drinks all night trying to smash them. The other guy just taking the easier route fufilling his desires nh :yeshrug:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps

never .. . had this acquaintance from the gym that ran up to me in a mall wit a baby in a stroller and a toddler and start braggin bout how he paid 600 for two hours of raw anal wit a "bubblebutt puerto rican slut" . . little kid said daddy im hungry so he suck his teeth and pull out his pocket a bag of sunflower seeds . .

he looked like this but wit glasses and his cheeks sunken in . .

Laurence-Fishburne.jpg

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I could see if you're relying on this being your only interaction with females - ie paying them for sex. If you have enough game and confidence you don't need to pay for it, but like the poster above said as long as you're not going broke doing it and look at it for what it is - women selling some p*ssy then you're good. Just don't get one of them pregnant, don't be a simp, don't fall in love, and you've got nothing to worry about.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
A man with a good job and a stay-home wife is a life-long John. I can't find anything to diss :yeshrug: