Do You Remember Back In The Day When This Was Hollywood Headcase #1?

Daps
b063e1d4772f3adb58d457b4dfa25ae7.jpg

As a kid I remember this bytch used to be in the news like everyday tearing up shyt :mjlol:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
didn't she get kicked off or written out of a show because of her bad girl behavior.
ah, how times have changed.
now you get rewarded for acting like a stuck up bytch
:wow:what a time to be alive

She basically got kicked off two different shows

Daps
some people you could pay to walk backwards, but not me....Jordan Peele's whole career is a fluke & the script for Get Out was an inside joke between me, him & his wife.....it was a lazy script that took off by accident, you look at his career now its running on fumes cause he has no ghostwriters.....Neal Brennan, a bigtime plagiarizer....he has over $50 million....does that chump look like a headliner to you....and i have no ambitions to be in showbiz but just know that alot of these "a listers" aren't really that talented & aren't doing it on their own....

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
some people you could pay to walk backwards, but not me....Jordan Peele's whole career is a fluke & the script for Get Out was an inside joke between me, him & his wife.....it was a lazy script that took off by accident, you look at his career now its running on fumes cause he has no ghostwriters.....Neal Brennan, a bigtime plagiarizer....he has over $50 million....does that chump look like a headliner to you....and i have no ambitions to be in showbiz but just know that alot of these "a listers" aren't really that talented & aren't doing it on their own....

:gucci::dwillhuh::comeon:

Should neg you for this random ass ramble.