Do You Play Cross Progression Games?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I found a Steam-curated list of Cross Play games but only some of them offer Cross Progression. There's already old threads about Cross Play, this one's about Cross Save.

My ideal setup is to be able to play a game on my phone at work, then that same game on my Nintendo Switch just to give my phone's battery a break, then when I get home, continue playing that same game on consoles like my PS5 or XSX.

I think Cross Progression Gaming is the future of gaming. The game industry is focused on virtual reality as the future but being able to play the same game over multiple devices to me, is the real future. It's so futuristic I'm literally waiting for two of my favorite console games to finally come out on Mobile: Warframe and Warzone. I've got hundreds of hours in these games man.

What kills me is these games are already being played either in private Beta or Limited Release. Warzone was released for Australia, Sweden, Norway and Chile. Random ass countries... a nikka over here starving c'mon son!

There are other cross progression games I've dilly dallied with but I haven't spent much time on them. Like Genshin Impact, Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox and Rocket League. I've been playing Tower of Fantasy on my phone and I started playing it on PS5 but they don't have cross-progession. Feels lame to have two different damn accounts.

What Cross Progression games do you play?

Last edited: