• Nah

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • U trippin OP

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I kinda liked being anonymous while wearing a mask during a lockdown era. Felt like i was a mortal kombat character or somethin

210216111002-breathable-face-masks-ua.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I still wear it sometimes to troll people. They piss a lot of folks' off for some reason. :deadrose:

Thing is some people have always worn them for medical reasons.

As far as missing it? I'm neutral. Some of these nasty no hand washing people need to keep germs to themselves by any means necessary. Coughing without covering their mouth. Sneezing on everything.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, I didn't catch a single cold for like two years. Seemed like Flu season disappeared during covid.
not sure how effective it was for covid, but it definitely prevented people from spreading their regular germs as easily.
Feel like anybody who is feeling sick should wear a mask when they go out

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Asking me if I miss, every time I go into a building and having some entitled nobody, talking to me like they are some sort of authority, telling me I have to put a mask on with an attitude and a little aggression in their tone.

:francis:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Nah…

I like seeing more than woman’s eyes

But masks are still clutch in closed spaces. Muthafukkas is still nasty af… :scust:
Mayne there was this girl at my old job who always wore a mask (only worked there for about 9 months during lockdown and never saw her face). She seemed hot, like the type of girl who would have a really pretty face, but because I only ever saw her with a mask I was always second-guessing if she really looked like mileena outchea behind the mask :lolbron:

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Loved the ladies reckless eyeballing seeing the eyes alone.........shyt was fun wearing all the different masks I came up on........I still wear them on public transports and large gatherings.......