Do you mind if we reminisce on Vince Carter for a sec...

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
[ame=http://youtu.be/o7Z6KPeJnrE?t=17s]Nate Dogg ft. Jermaine Dupri - Ballin' Outta Control [HQ MusicVideo] - YouTube[/ame]

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
good thread

vince hate is the wackest shyt in the world, made Toronto a spot u didn't want to go to be a famous athlete

Made toronto sports fans get exposed for being in general pieces of shyt

Vince had a great career, his highlights in the olympics are absolutely ridiculous, fuk that dunk over the guys head this dude was doing dunk contest jams that entire tournament

Vince is a HOF lock IMO, not just his dunking and being one of the best of his era, but the fact that he hoisted up a franchise and made it have longevity, also had people taking the raptors somewhat serious.

i dont see how he is a waste of talent. I think what he puts on the floor is what he puts on the floor and that's him.

Vince also was a good dude and is hilarious.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
good thread

vince hate is the wackest shyt in the world, made Toronto a spot u didn't want to go to be a famous athlete

Made toronto sports fans get exposed for being in general pieces of shyt

Vince had a great career, his highlights in the olympics are absolutely ridiculous, fuk that dunk over the guys head this dude was doing dunk contest jams that entire tournament

Vince is a HOF lock IMO, not just his dunking and being one of the best of his era, but the fact that he hoisted up a franchise and made it have longevity, also had people taking the raptors somewhat serious.

i dont see how he is a waste of talent. I think what he puts on the floor is what he puts on the floor and that's him.

Vince also was a good dude and is hilarious.

I think people are more dissapointed at Vince's lack of work ethic than anything. He's been getting by on pure athleticism since his Jersey days