“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

Daps
I wouldn't say a dude is "self hating" for asking this specific question to white women. I don't even like white women, but cacs (and other non black people) have hidden agendas. You don't want to fukk with someone who is wishy washy about fukking with you.
I personally think it’s weird and cringe to ask it, but it isn’t cringe to think it. There’s like whole dating statistics that show that women of all races are racist when it comes to dating. Especially to black men. I’d say if you get rejected and you take care of yourself and approach respectfully and there’s nothing really wrong with you, then it’s probably a race thing.

I think it also depends on exactly who you’re going for. I wouldn’t think about it to a white woman because 1. I don’t like white woman like that so it doesn’t bother me, and 2. I’ve seen enough attractive white women with black men to know if one doesn’t I can easily go to the next ones, but I would have “Do you even like black guys” mindset while talking to an (westernized) Asian woman, an Hispanic woman, or even a black woman depending on the circumstances

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'll mess with any race of woman, but if she's a white woman I am definitely not playing myself if she likes Black guys

I look at my Black self as the prize, not the white woman...sh1t is cringe
:scusthov: