“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Sure, if the question is being asked sincerely but I've seen alot of people just use it as a joke/ice breaker. Doesn't mean a dude has low confidence. I mean really, it's more insulting to the woman. And to be really real, it's a valid question if you're seriously into those types. Maybe don't say that directly but don't waste your own damn time either.
Be as lame and game goofy as your namesake Coli brehs.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm not going to go in on your friend. A lot of men don't have confidence in themselves. It has to be taught. I only have talked to a few white women seriously. But I would never ask that question I would just talk like I am a man you a woman let's rap.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Question makes my blood boil when I hear it, for all the previously stated reasons.
It's even worse when cacs asks sisters the same thing.
8 times out of 10, the sister says "I looove white men!"
I understand if you're a sex worker and you can't fukk the money up but other than that :snoop:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
when white hoes say they like tall dark and handsome men they mean olive colored italians so i can’t knock a nikka for checking the temperature

That silly low value question can be avoided by sticking with Black women (even though some are bedwenches they're an extreme minority). Because it's only an issue for bedbucks.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
That silly low value question can be avoided by sticking with Black women (even though some are bedwenches they're an extreme minority). Because it's only an issue for bedbucks.
and then you gotta ask “do you like hood nikkas” when talking to bw instead
:mjgrin:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
idk, just a random question you ask to random people like an ice breaker maybe? def nothing to get panties in a bunch about and start questioning peoples life existence lol.

i'm a tall girl and probably will always ask short guys that try to get at me if they like tall women. it's just a random question about a issue that is going to come up eventually so why not?

tbh, i would feel more offput at a random guy asking my if i "mess with" them just based on a random conversation as if i was feeling him, cuz there's no indication from what op posted that she was even trying to mess with anybody lol.

#uthoughtiwasfeelingu?
Ain’t you with a CAC?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
idk, just a random question you ask to random people like an ice breaker maybe? def nothing to get panties in a bunch about and start questioning peoples life existence lol.

i'm a tall girl and probably will always ask short guys that try to get at me if they like tall women. it's just a random question about a issue that is going to come up eventually so why not?

tbh, i would feel more offput at a random guy asking my if i "mess with" them just based on a random conversation as if i was feeling him, cuz there's no indication from what op posted that she was even trying to mess with anybody lol.

#uthoughtiwasfeelingu?
How tall are you?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Absolutely hate that question. We the prize! Plus women worth a damn fukk with you the person not your skin color.
Reminds me of Law 34: Be Royal in Your Own Fashion

Be Royal in Your Own Fashion: Act Like a King to Be Treated Like One. How you present yourself to the world will reflect how others see and treat you. Carry yourself with self respect, confidence, and dignity to make it seem like you were destined for power.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
the shyt pretty much screams a breh has low self-esteem as a Black person

if you're Black, if you're trying to holla at a woman from another race... never ask if she "dates Black guys", like peeps said in the thread already..YOU are the prize, act accordingly
As a breh who attracted other races including my own -> confidence, taking care of your appearance (body and face) and how you as man carries yourself is key.

I didn't know I was that attractive to girls till I got into middle school and high school. shyt blown me away:pachaha:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't say a dude is "self hating" for asking this specific question to white women. I don't even like white women, but cacs (and other non black people) have hidden agendas. You don't want to fukk with someone who is wishy washy about fukking with you.