“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How is it insecure when most people don’t date outside their race ? It’s a reasonable question some people simply don’t want to date out thier culture and it has nothing to do with not finding another group attractive
It’s underlying insecurity to ask imo..

The thought wouldn’t and doesn’t even cross my mind even when I actually interacted with white chicks usually.

It’s not a reasonable question.. if she’s talking to you and holding a conversation with you, why care?

Like homeboy said in the op, it kills the energy

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s underlying insecurity to ask imo..

The thought wouldn’t and doesn’t even cross my mind even when I actually interacted with white chicks usually.

It’s not a reasonable question.. if she’s talking to you and holding a conversation with you, why care?

Like homeboy said in the op, it kills the energy

I have heard all groups ask this question to another group. Because dating out is not really common.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I have heard all groups ask this question to another group. Because dating out is not really common.
As someone who’s dated a lot of different groups, I haven’t really ever heard it mentioned

I’ve only remembered black males saying it, and the kind that never been anywhere.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
One of the most pitiful questions a black man can ask when introducing himself to a chick when he has romantic intentions. Reeks of low confidence.

I've dated a lot of women including a bevy of non-black ethnicities and nationalities of women and not once have I ever uttered that question when introducing myself.

From doing my Paaging I'm going to say a lot of women don't give this that much thought. The chemistry is either there or it's not.
Youtube street interviews stay asking these questions
It’s embarrassing
:snoop:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
so this website is 50% about racial issue but if someone asks if a person is racial irl people start clutching pearls? :mjlol:

i didn't know asking that was a problem.
It's a headass question lol, why do you have to ask that if they are already talking to you or seem interested? It's like the person asking that wants to feel like they are validated or worthy of talking to that person which scream low self-esteem.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As someone who’s dated a lot of different groups, I haven’t really ever heard it mentioned

I’ve only remembered black males saying it, and the kind that never been anywhere.

The reality is the op is making up as story.
The question is typically asked as an ice breaker question. I don’t think anyone is asking the question if the get the person is feeling them

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman:
The vitriol is programmed into them through their mothers, grandmothers, aunties, etc for the idea of even entertaining a non-black woman.

That being said I wouldn't ask this, especially if it's an attempt to exchange contacts or set something up. Maybe, maybe during the actual link, you could slip in a "have you dated _____" before, only if we're already on a cultural/societal based topic and there's some natural flow towards gaining insight on her experience. Not some "oh by the way" shyt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What you are saying is not true.
women of other races want us for more than just sex. Most of the time we are the ones that don’t commit to them
I wouldn't say it's not true, but the severity/frequency of it is overstated.
so this website is 50% about racial issue but if someone asks if a person is racial irl people start clutching pearls? :mjlol:

i didn't know asking that was a problem.
I agree with brehs that asking it as an icebreaker or leading question is cringey, but the volume around the responses is chest-puffing.

Daps
You know, now that I think about it. I'm also beginning to see it as a way to rationalize rejection. Like if you think you're not that ugly looking, you dress well, you smell well, you look well, etc, and you still got rejected then in I can sort of see "oh she's just racist" being a good excuse to tell yourself. It probably is the reason, not always, but those statistics tell me that women are way more racist than they like to admit.

Daps
It's a headass question lol, why do you have to ask that if they are already talking to you or seem interested? It's like the person asking that wants to feel like they are validated or worthy of talking to that person which scream low self-esteem.

idk, just a random question you ask to random people like an ice breaker maybe? def nothing to get panties in a bunch about and start questioning peoples life existence lol.

i'm a tall girl and probably will always ask short guys that try to get at me if they like tall women. it's just a random question about a issue that is going to come up eventually so why not?

tbh, i would feel more offput at a random guy asking my if i "mess with" them just based on a random conversation as if i was feeling him, cuz there's no indication from what op posted that she was even trying to mess with anybody lol.

#uthoughtiwasfeelingu?

Daps
I wouldn't say it's not true, but the severity/frequency of it is overstated.

I agree with brehs that asking it as an icebreaker or leading question is cringey, but the volume around the responses is chest-puffing.

yeah as i posted above, maybe better within a first date context not just randomly blurted out in a social crowd lol. kind tacky but i doesn't set my "low-self esteem/house nikka" entennas off

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman:
The only sensible post in a thread full of lunatics

africngiant

All Star
Daps
when hoes say they like tall dark and handsome men they mean olive colored italians so i can’t knock a nikka for checking the temperature