“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's just a lame, empty question all around. It's one of those questions brehs throw out when the conversation lulls and they don't know what to say next. "What's your type" is a slightly less lame variant.
I agree

But it also screams insecurity to me.. unless it’s just an ignorant nikka trying to be funny

I’ve heard the question before amongst friends but they were usually trolling. Like they had zero interest in the person in that way anyway, so they were trying to test how uncomfortable they could make them or something

I never ask because I genuinely don’t care if they do or don’t. And I don’t usually spark up conversations or rarely have people spark one up with me

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Imagine being a 6 foot 6 figure 6 cert 6 series driving 6 pack having coli breh and asking a woman "do you mess with black guys?" Brehs :skip:
It could be worse.

There's the female approach.

I seen dating profiles of black women that said, "Only date white men. You should want to spend money on me because I'm worth it."

Treat dating sites like it's brothel, brehette.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Imma use this on the next fine lil brehette I see :obama:

I’d even use this on pawgs if I fukked w them…and I’m confident enough to flip whatever answer she gives and still bag
:manny:

You can say anything to these hoes stop being so serious

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I agree

But it also screams insecurity to me.. unless it’s just an ignorant nikka trying to be funny

I’ve heard the question before amongst friends but they were usually trolling. Like they had zero interest in the person in that way anyway, so they were trying to test how uncomfortable they could make them or something

I never ask because I genuinely don’t care if they do or don’t. And I don’t usually spark up conversations or rarely have people spark one up with me

No doubt. It's often asked by brehs who either weren't around non-black women like that growing up or have little experience interacting with them so they think pulling them as a black man is some high bar or the broad gotta have on LED glasses with the words: "I fukk brehs" for them to stand a chance. Like you said it really don't matter either way: if she does you'll know without asking, if she don't you'll know without asking. And lastly she may not even necessarily "mess with black guys" per se but she'll mess with you because she likes you.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I cringe when I see young Black men on social media having street interviews with non-Black women and asking that question then catching feelings when the answer isn't what they want to hear.

If you're going to have those type of interviews, at least act stoic and confident even if the girl doesn't answer how you want her to.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman:
This then again, I'm not surprised. A lot of black men and boys are essentially told by all kinds of people that they ain't shyt and essentially deserve nothing/aren't worth anything, even by their own people so it's not surprising to see them feeling that way.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
This. But I don't even think it's about self hate. Although if it was, I could understand it. As long as he isn't bashing black people I see no reason to demean him. We go through the same beauty standards as every other non-white race. As a matter of fact, Didn't we have a 100 page thread about dating stats that showed women, black included, rating black men the lowest and that white men were on top?

It could also be from experience or lack of. For example, I wouldn't think about that with a white woman because A. I'm not interested in white women like that, B. I've seen brehs way uglier than me pull bad ones on-and-offline, and C. there are WW all over this state/country so even if one that's exactly my type isn't feeling me there's still an ocean full of them. Now an Asian woman would be an entirely different story.
Honestly, people on both sides are too extreme.

The incel brehs and divestors who claim Black men are the least desirable to non-Black women as well as the brehs who claim that Black men are the most desirable to all races of women both overexaggerate the IR dating dynamic.

I'd say Black men generally struggle more with the long term than the short term when it comes to IR dating though. Hooking up isn't a big issue for the average Black man provided he's not unusually ugly and/or short but we do have an obstacle of being taken seriously for long term relationships and marriages when it comes to IR relationships. A lot "pro-IR" Becky's and Marias see us as walking Dildo's or trendy fads more than viable partners who they want to build with.

As much as the Internet loves to clown Indian guys for being the "least desirable", I've seen quite a lot of Indian finance and tech bros in the late 20's and onward pull gorgeous women in different backgrounds. Hell, I saw several Indian dudes with suits on with thin Blondes not that long ago in Times Square.

All in all, though, Black men should never overanalyze these dynamics because nothing is set in stone and it's not good for Black people of either gender to base their self worth over their desirability with other races.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps

The incel brehs and divestors who claim Black men are the least desirable to non-Black women as well as the brehs who claim that Black men are the most desirable to all races of women both overexaggerate the IR dating dynamic.

I'd say Black men generally struggle more with the long term than the short term when it comes to IR dating though. Hooking up isn't a big issue for the average Black man provided he's not unusually ugly and/or short but we do have an obstacle of being taken seriously for long term relationships and marriages when it comes to IR relationships. A lot "pro-IR" Becky's and Marias see us as walking Dildo's or trendy fads more than viable partners who they want to build with.

As much as the Internet loves to clown Indian guys for being the "least desirable", I've seen quite a lot of Indian finance and tech bros in the late 20's and onward pull gorgeous women in different backgrounds. Hell, I saw several Indian dudes with suits on with thin Blondes not that long ago in Times Square.

All in all, though, Black men should never overanalyze these dynamics because nothing is set in stone and it's not good for Black people of either gender to base their self worth over their desirability with other races.
Said everything I wanted to say, couldn't have said it better:ehh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if she fukk with you she'll keep talking and if not she'll steer it off a cliff, why ask that :mjlol:

Daps
That's exactly my point. It's not right to straight up ask, but society in-large is anti-black male. Which is why I don't really blame OP's friend for thinking about it. It's a natural thing to think, especially if you're under 25. It sounds outlandish to a lot of older black men, hence the comments ITT, because they act like they're too cool to let anything bother them but we live in reality where it's openly acceptable for anyone to treat black men worse than trash.

Right in those "would you date black guys" videos you mentioned, these people get demonized if they say no to Indian people, countless viral responses
about how these people are disgusting racists, but when it involves black men it's literally just "it's just her preference" and the comments are full of black women and the 4klan browsing racists and you can literally feel them geeking behind their screen.

Racism is literally everywhere, of course it'd be in dating. There was a black man that killed himself after approaching and then being rejected by over 1500 times by Asian women. Once again, people immediately tried to paint him as a villain, and he was, but I guarantee you he was more dateable than most of the men these women ended up being with

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I agree

How is it insecure when most people don’t date outside their race ? It’s a reasonable question some people simply don’t want to date out thier culture and it has nothing to do with not finding another group attractive

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What you are saying is not true.
women of other races want us for more than just sex. Most of the time we are the ones that don’t commit to them

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's a natural thing to think, especially if you're under 25.
The funny thing is black men/boys under 25 have more success with non-black chicks than previous generations. Although they seem to have more status anxiety about their place in their dating market at the same time.