“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman:

None of those are examples of being passive aggressive

And yes a lot of you loser ass whinny, bytch made nikkas do need to get some confidence

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, if the question is being asked sincerely but I've seen alot of people just use it as a joke/ice breaker. Doesn't mean a dude has low confidence. I mean really, it's more insulting to the woman. And to be really real, it's a valid question if you're seriously into those types. Maybe don't say that directly but don't waste your own damn time either.

Daps
Wasn't there a thread just like this?

• Lame friend
  • asked a girl that looked like she was feeling him the question
  • made the whole thing awkward
The guy was obviously weird and lame for asking, and probably lacks some social graces, but I do understand where the thought comes from. I see guys my age thinking about it, online and a few times IRL.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why would this question need to be asked if she’s already talking to you? :why:

So many pitiful brehs out here man. :snoop:
Exactly

It’s usually c00ns that never been nowhere that ask this.

I wouldn’t care if she did or didn’t.. if she’s talking to you then obviously she’s cool with doing so

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I mean... if she's over 27 and you live in a red state... i could see it used as an icebreaker :patrice:

but i wouldnt use it personally. the thing is usually these women fukk with us in their prime and then when they fall off they go back to brad

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the shyt pretty much screams a breh has low self-esteem as a Black person

if you're Black, if you're trying to holla at a woman from another race... never ask if she "dates Black guys", like peeps said in the thread already..YOU are the prize, act accordingly

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the shyt pretty much screams a breh has low self-esteem as a Black person

if you're Black, if you're trying to holla at a woman from another race... never ask if she "dates Black guys", like peeps said in the thread already..YOU are the prize, act accordingly
Proverbs 31:3-9 KJV
Give not thy strength unto women, Nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

So when someone says, you need to talk to her... :smh:

According to this verse, I don't need to talk to nobody!!!

Daps
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman:
This. But I don't even think it's about self hate. Although if it was, I could understand it. As long as he isn't bashing black people I see no reason to demean him. We go through the same beauty standards as every other non-white race. As a matter of fact, Didn't we have a 100 page thread about dating stats that showed women, black included, rating black men the lowest and that white men were on top?

It could also be from experience or lack of. For example, I wouldn't think about that with a white woman because A. I'm not interested in white women like that, B. I've seen brehs way uglier than me pull bad ones on-and-offline, and C. there are WW all over this state/country so even if one that's exactly my type isn't feeling me there's still an ocean full of them. Now an Asian woman would be an entirely different story.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Sure, if the question is being asked sincerely but I've seen alot of people just use it as a joke/ice breaker. Doesn't mean a dude has low confidence. I mean really, it's more insulting to the woman. And to be really real, it's a valid question if you're seriously into those types. Maybe don't say that directly but don't waste your own damn time either.

Jokes are never just jokes. They represent how people really feel. And asking any woman that is low value behavior.

Because if she says no now you look weak and pathetic.

If she says yes, you still look weak and pathetic.

Because whether she does or doesn't should be irrelevant to how you interact with her or any other woman.

Since by even asking the question you gave her power because you put her in the choosing position.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
overboard-old-timey.gif