“Do you mess with black guys?” Self hating bullshyt

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Had a homie ask a girl that was clearly into the conversation, this dumb ass self hating question.

Made the whole situation awkward and pathetic

What do you do with homies that act like this?

Me and the homies are ready to stomp the self hate out of this boot licker :demonic:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Immediate dis own. I feel bad for you younger brehs. If mfers was gonna bytch and moan and huck a buck back in the day they at least had the deceny to c00n in private instead of making a spectacle out of them and you.
Any of these “black women/men do me wrong, white is right” fakkits get disregarded and ignored with the quickness

L2014

Banned
Daps
@ColiBreh sock him dead in his thirsty ass bird chest & get away from that housephone ass nikka:ufdup:

I hate every last one of these bum ass nikkaz asking strange broads if they “like“ any damn thing. Especially on tape.

Nah mf she don’t like black guys, nikkaz, bbc bucks, or c00ns like you. shyt reeks of riding the bench. Prime example of talking your way out the box. Exposing yourself as a fukking loser. Goofy shyt is AP How to Turn Women Off & Keep her off

Now I gotta go fix they fukk ups:youngsabo:

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
One of the most pitiful questions a black man can ask when introducing himself to a chick when he has romantic intentions. Reeks of low confidence.

I've dated a lot of women including a bevy of non-black ethnicities and nationalities of women and not once have I ever uttered that question when introducing myself.

From doing my Paaging I'm going to say a lot of women don't give this that much thought. The chemistry is either there or it's not.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
The vitriol in this thread is kinda funny. Calling breh all types of fakkit, c00n, loser, "housephone ass nikka". The passive aggressive vitriol black men have towards each other is part of the reason some brehs be having low self-esteem.

Brehs can front all they want but it's understandable that a breh that grew up in the United States may have some issues with they self-worth. Lots of self-hating non-black men in America right now let alone brehs. Better to pull dude aside and put him on game rather than shytting on him which will just make the issue worse. "go get some CONFIDENCE you LOSER ASS nikka !" :birdman: