Do you know ALL of your cousins in your family? How many do you have? Are you close with them?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Honestly I have no idea the total cousins I have. Both my parents have about 12 siblings total and each of them have about 4 kids on average. And not to mention the majority of them their kids live overseas anyway and there are still more I still haven't met yet. The my youngest cousin is just 6 months old and the oldest cousin is 28 years old. How bout y'all? How is your relationship with your cousins overall? Are you close to them? Or strangers?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a shytload I haven't met on my fathers side...but from the ones I do know, I understand that we're like a fukking small army...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I know just about all of my cousins on my moms side. Oldest is like 40 summin....youngest is 14. But since most of my 1st cousins are all so much older than me I kinda treat them like aunts and uncles and are closer to their kids (same age range). Love them all to death :wow: Them be my nikkas.

Don't know any of my cousins on my dads side. Met one of his sisters one Christmas and her house was full of her kids/grandkids but I didn't talk to any :to:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I know most of them. But some of my dads side of the family is pretty bourgeois so I only see some of them everyonce in a while and then I don't even care to meet most of them cuz how they act

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't know all of my cousins. Both my mother and father came from a big family. I know more of my cousins on my mother's side. Some of the cousins I have on my father side I haven't met. But it's all good.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
3 parents, all with 10+ siblings :whoo:, i think i know most of em

alabama
atlanta
memphis
mississippi
milwaukee
detroit
south texas
houston
dallas
buffalo
cali

got fam nationwide, the family reunions be :takedat:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Cousins on my momma side of the family:

Decatur, Illinois
Tennessee
Chicago
Georgia
South Bend
Va beach
Philly
STL
Ohio
Champaign, IL
Joliet, IL

Cousins on my dad's side:

Tennessee
Dallas
NYC
Denver
STL
Decatur, Illinois

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not possible.

My family is spread out all over the globe. I know many by name and pictures but probably will never meet them

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I only have 3 1st cousins (my mom has 2 siblings)

When it goes to 2nd then I easily lose count. My grandma has about 6 siblings and my pawpaw has 8 and they all have kids so it might be about 60 or so and I only know about 20 and talk to less than 7.

If I went to my grandpa side family reunions then I might know more of them but I'm not sitting in the country heat watching baboons play spades and pretend like I know who they are.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I only have 3 1st cousins (my mom has 2 siblings)

When it goes to 2nd then I easily lose count. My grandma has about 6 siblings and my pawpaw has 8 and they all have kids so it might be about 60 or so and I only know about 20 and talk to less than 7.

If I went to my grandpa side family reunions then I might know more of them but I'm not sitting in the country heat watching baboons play spades and pretend like I know who they are.

:leon: you dont play spades?