Do you keep an eye on who's car you get into?

YBE

Banned
Daps
I got a phobia of that shyt bruh. Cops ain't tryna hear "but but I aint know :to:"

My brother did 3 years because he was on probation & his "friend" didn't disclose to him that he had a firearm in his vehicle. :leostare:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"I rolls dolo from state to state".....If you aint a co-worker or a close friend/family member I trust to not be shady...Im not riding with you...that goes for close family members also

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I used to give a few of my drug dealer friends rides when I was younger, and never thought about the fact that the cops could of pulled us over...orI could of been killed by a rival drug dealer or something..Damn I could of been in some shiit for real :snoop:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I don't live in the hood so I actually like hopping into other people's cars because it means I don't gotta pay for gas.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I used to straight up pat n****s down before they got in my whip (I was one of the few who had his own whip for much of my 20s).

As far as riding with others..? Guess I was slipping there becuase I didn't even think about them having something in the whip that couldget me hemmed up. *makes note*

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my boy was tellin me about how i should drive out to atlanta with him, all i was thinkin when he asked me was "I wonder what's gonna be in the trunk?"