Do you have kids?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I always wanted to have something like that growing up
now living with my baby moms, I don't know how people can live with 1, let alone 2

it helps that both my women are mature to some degree and civil plus i dont tolerate foolishness, at the end of the day they both know whos paying this mortgage, whos paying for these groceries and whos paying for that cable tv they watching. I treat them both with respect and demand the same in return..this dynamic couldnt work with 2 ratchets.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
it helps that both my women are mature to some degree and civil plus i dont tolerate foolishness, at the end of the day they both know whos paying this mortgage, whos paying for these groceries and whos paying for that cable tv they watching. I treat them both with respect and demand the same in return..this dynamic couldnt work with 2 ratchets.

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

Nah, but if they both cool with it and civil.
:ehh:

I know somebody else with the same situation and they make it work. Primarily because kids are involved.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

You plotting on that 3some?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I have no biological children....may not be in the cards.
holidays are pure fukkery around my family.

aunt: when are we getting some babies outta you?:usure:
mama: good fukkin question.:mjcry:
grandamama: the boy is too stingy with it.:wtf:
me::dahell:
grandmama: it aint yours to keep....give it away.:ahh:
date::pachaha:
me::beli:

wat6rr.jpg

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You plotting on that 3some?

wifey wouldnt go for it and I wouldnt want her to but my ex got them big ol fat prego breasts growing bigger by the day, i do my best to not allow myself to be caught in a situation where things could get poppin..but i dont know, eventually i see us living that polygamous lifestyle..