Do you have kids?

Giselle

Daps
..shorty, if and when you get a ring, then and only then could i ever take your opinion serious..:russ:

& I could never take your opinion seriously even though you are married, because your marriage is shytty and not ideal. Your marriage is nothing to envy or brag about. Having a ring is not a win or something to brag about when your relationship is shyt. Cooking and cleaning for a sexist, controlling, cheating husband and his pregnant side thot is not something that a sane woman would do just to get/keep a ring.:queen:

I'm done now, so you can stop too. :smile:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
& I could never take your opinion seriously even though you are married, because your marriage is shytty and not ideal. Your marriage is nothing to envy or brag about. Having a ring is not a win or something to brag about when your relationship is shyt. Cooking and cleaning for a sexist, controlling, cheating husband and his pregnant side thot is not something that a sane woman would do just to get/keep a ring.:queen:

I'm done now, so you can stop too. :smile:

Get yo ring boo boo!!! :pachaha:..you'll be aight!

Giselle

Daps
Get yo ring boo boo!!! :pachaha:..you'll be aight!

I already have plenty of rings right now mixed in with the rest of my jewlery. I even have 2 on right now :smile:

Do I want to be in a relationship that is supposed to last forever right now? No, I'm too young for it imo. & hearing how shytty your marriage is doesn't inspire any woman to want to get married. I'm sure all of the married women on here would divorce their husband if they were in your wife's situation, some stated it in the other thread & you had no response. :laugh:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I already have plenty of rings right now mixed in with the rest of my jewlery. I even have 2 on right now :smile:

Do I want to be in a relationship that is supposed to last forever right now? No, I'm too young for it imo. & hearing how shytty your marriage is doesn't inspire any woman to want to get married. I'm sure all of the married women on here would divorce their husband if they were in your wife's situation, some stated it in the other thread & you had no response. :laugh:

..lol I could care less what other women would do if they were in my wifes shoes, thats irrelevant because they aint my wife, dont care about them, my wife is my priority and I am her's...I hope you do find a husband one day though, to many single miserable women out here..sad

Giselle

Daps
..lol I could care less what other women would do if they were in my wifes shoes, thats irrelevant because they aint my wife, dont care about them, my wife is my priority and I am her's...I hope you do find a husband one day though, to many single miserable women out here..sad

Just because you were miserable while you were single doesn't mean that everybody else is.

@benjamin

You're either pathetic or a troll.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-broke-it-off-with-her-because-she.251836/ :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wife-makes-me-choke-and-slap-her-during-sex.262579/ (post #25)

The dates, they don't make sense.

Last edited:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
My daughter is turning 5 next week and I have a son on the way due 6/21

Jamaal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Humboldt County, from Oakland
Nope, and I don't want any. I never saw the appeal of having kids, but the problem is that a girl I'm seeing said that she wants to have kids someday. IMO they're expensive, it seems tough to look after somebody for at least 18 years, and a person has less freedom to do what they want once they have a kid.