Do you have kids?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
@Giselle ..see your problem is thinking all women think just like you which ain't true, my wife would tell you to your face that not only is she happy, she's blessed to have a man that is willing to work in order to support her. My wife is submissive and I love it, when I say submissive I don't mean a doormat because she holds her own and doesn't allow me to disrespect her or treat her bad..she ain't no punk, I got the bruises to prove it lol...all jk aside, I'm blessed.

Quit hatin ma, your time will come ;)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
yes i will say my parents had me late but 15 is pretty damn early, i don't know a single kid in my graduating hs class who has a kid.

I knew at least 6, probably more that I didn't know. This is back in '96. I recently went out this chick. She started talking about her kid. She was so fine, I didn't even ask the question before we went out. So I was like this aint going to last. :camby: Then started talking about getting her things to start college next year. I was like her kid is grown. :blessed: There is a chance now. :lolbron:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Giselle ..see your problem is thinking all women think just like you which ain't true, my wife would tell you to your face that not only is she happy, she's blessed to have a man that is willing to work in order to support her. My wife is submissive and I love it, when I say submissive I don't mean a doormat because she holds her own and doesn't allow me to disrespect her or treat her bad..she ain't no punk, I got the bruises to prove it lol...all jk aside, I'm blessed.

Quit hatin ma, your time will come ;)
You have a unicorn bruh. :to:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I got a lil girl. The way I see it, ima end up with 3 or 4. When I ready for my next, Im hoping it's a boy. If not and I have two girls, I'll try one more time for a boy. If I have 3 girls then I'll quit and get 2 pit bulls.

If my 2nd child is a boy, then I'll be cool with a boy or girl for my 3rd one. The 4th one comes to play with me trying to even it out. 2 & 2

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I got a lil girl. The way I see it, ima end up with 3 or 4. When I ready for my next, Im hoping it's a boy. If not and I have two girls, I'll try one more time for a boy. If I have 3 girls then I'll quit and get 2 pit bulls.

If my 2nd child is a boy, then I'll be cool with a boy or girl for my 3rd one. The 4th one comes to play with me trying to even it out. 2 & 2
my uncle kept trying till he got son, homie has 5 girls :lolbron:

wanted to try one more time and my aunt was like:usure:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I want kids...but I hate commitment
Best thing is don't do it. It only hurts the kid. I'm 37 and I'm not doing it. I love kids. But its real work if you are going to be a good parent. I know I love being able to do what I want when I want. Doesn't work like that when having kids.