Do you have kids?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What does that mean? You mean b*stard children in my future by a philandering husband? :russ: I'm much too smart for that.
Uh huh. You not long term relationship material. 8 years before you end up baby mama status. Tops.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Last chick to tell me she wanted my baby...

Me:
maxresdefault.jpg

scarface_200s.gif

images

images

Her:
Rihanna-after-Chris-Brown-beat-her-in-2009.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Uh huh. You not long term relationship material. 8 years before you end up baby mama status. Tops.
That would require me to copulate with my significant others something I won't be doing. Don't worry I'll be having a total hysterectomy in a few years. Thanks for caring about my about uterus though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That would require me to copulate with my significant others something I won't be doing. Don't worry I'll be having a total hysterectomy in a few years. Thanks for caring about my about uterus though.
So the buck stops with you huh?:francis:
Its probably for the best

Now, tell me about all the terrible things youve done :shaq: :noah: :takedat: :blessed:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No kid :blessed: but I love my 3 nephews :mjcry: and :salute: My older brother for staying married with his wife and being a good ass father, both of them have good ass jobs.

If I want to have a kid so I have to find the right woman and marry her and I don't want to be called "Baby Daddy" shyt, etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Says the dude with 25k posts on ONE of his numerous aliases. Do you even see your imaginary kid?
Yes. I see my imaginary kid. In my mind.

fakkit mad a Stupid bytch wants to have his baby. Maybe you're just like your father.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So the buck stops with you huh?:francis:
Its probably for the best

Now, tell me about all the terrible things youve done :shaq: :noah: :takedat: :blessed:
I have morals, so nothing, and a child would be lucky to get my superior intellect.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yes. I see my imaginary kid. In my mind.

fakkit mad a Stupid bytch wants to have his baby. Maybe you're just like your father.

And maybe your son is just like his father's hairline, non existent. You mad at the world hermit ass bytch