Do you have kids?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im not trying to pay CS so I convinced the wife to allow her to stay with us for a few years after the birth but the truth is I'm not gone let her move out, I think once my wife realizes how nice it is having another woman around she'll be open to letting her stay for good..the perks? one takes care of the cleaning and laundry, the other does the cooking, i pay the bills...it works out best for everyone involved.
:mjlol: so u think u this bish gonna live with yall forever? Either way bruh u gonna pay child support cuz one if not both will open cases if shyt goes south. But in the mean time,
Good job getting the wife to approve your fukkery. :ehh:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
daughter is 3 years old and a son that just turned 1 march 6. took him to get his first haircut and man i miss his hair already. its definitely gonna be a minute before he gets it cut again. i will never have kids that close in age again. it is the worst.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
im not trying to pay CS so I convinced the wife to allow her to stay with us for a few years after the birth but the truth is I'm not gone let her move out, I think once my wife realizes how nice it is having another woman around she'll be open to letting her stay for good..the perks? one takes care of the cleaning and laundry, the other does the cooking, i pay the bills...it works out best for everyone involved.
:ohhh: