Do you have a weekly Grocery budget? If so state it n maybe I can help u with a meal plan for free.....

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
150 at the grocery store a week and If order Tovola add another 100. I cook one meal and everything else is just something to eat like wings, wraps, salads and tacos.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I probably spend 40-50 on my kid, and that's just groceries. I spend more at convenience stores commuting to work tbh lmaooo

Feel you....I'm genuinely offering my services for a breh who cooks at home often. Take it for what its worth. BTW I have no certs for this. I'm just into fitness n cooking. In my 30s n looking right. :dame:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I work a strenuous job I bench and curl 3 days out the week but work is my work out.

Heard. I work out every day n do manual labor. You need Protien and sides with vitamins. Thats what I'm on.

For example RN I got a pork tenderloin in the oven for $10. can feed up to 3 people prolly.

made a side salad and got some oven roasted broccoli.

Whole meal around $20 and I'll have left overs for tomorrows salad.

Name of the game is Protien n veggies.

But you can take a cheap Protien n with some love make that shyt 5 stars.

Edit: BTW I'm feeding a family not just myself.

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feel you....I'm genuinely offering my services for a breh who cooks at home often. Take it for what its worth. BTW I have no certs for this. I'm just into fitness n cooking. In my 30s n looking right. :dame:
Oh I cook at home almost everyday, mane. Plus I stay with a coupon.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GMWkqgmXIAAKltK

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I can do 50-80 a week revolving around rice for dinner. I get mostly fish (salmon, trout) and chicken, sometimes chuck steak. That base plus beans, steamable veggies, and kimchi with the occasional egg. Most plates are like this for dinner. Everything else is stuff like oranges, almond milk, berries of all types, bananas, etc for healthier snacking.

My stores are mostly local Latin spots for bulk rice and land meat, Aldi for mostly everything else, Sam's Club or Costco for super bulk items and sometimes fish.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I did a 100 last week but most that was stuff I'd be using for weeks.