Do you guys use the Joy Cons or the Pro Controller?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just got my first Switch OLED and I'm having a real hard time adapting to the tiny buttons and stubby ass analog sticks. Is the Pro Controller much better or not worth it?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Pro controller is nice but I prefer playing as a handheld so I have to deal with the joycons. Never had an issue with the button feel, mainly holding the switch itself so I bought a grip.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Pro controller for games and I use the Hori Split pad pro for handheld play which adds to weight/size but way more ergonomic. Joycons are only good for Mario party or little kid hands :manny:

shopping

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Pro controllers are fantastic if you play docked, much better than the joycons.

8BitDo controllers are a great alternative to Pro's if you don't ever plan on playing local multiplayer games. When used with joycons or pro controllers, very noticeable lag gets introduced.

If you plan on playing handheld a lot, get these Hori controllers and don't look back @thaKEAF
71kBEpj5ygL._SX522_.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Pro controller is nice but I prefer playing as a handheld so I have to deal with the joycons. Never had an issue with the button feel, mainly holding the switch itself so I bought a grip.
If you use the stand, you can still play it handheld with the pro controller. It's much more comfortable that way. You do you tho.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Pro controllers are fantastic if you play docked, much better than the joycons.

8BitDo controllers are a great alternative to Pro's if you don't ever plan on playing local multiplayer games. When used with joycons or pro controllers, very noticeable lag gets introduced.

If you plan on playing handheld a lot, get these Hori controllers and don't look back @thaKEAF
71kBEpj5ygL._SX522_.jpg

Do you still get vibration like the joycons?