Do you Google map the address a chic give you?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Always. Gotta see if she has a spiked gate around her property or bars on her windows. If so, meet me at my place or at the mo mo..............or just in my car.

A

A Friend of The People

Google Nav aka Hoe-Cater stays getting put to good use :win:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I do google map places but sometimes that thing can still get you lost at another location.:mad::angry:

And i don't care if they in the hood, on the moon or in the depths of hell...if she worth it i'm tryin to get there.:manny:

Actually i think i've walked into so many situations that looking back on i'm very fortunate and blessed to have walked away from...back in the day a young nikka with a ride and gas money + the internet had a nikka driving all over the midwest not giving a fukk.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Google stays feeding the hungry.

Meeting bishes off the internet and who do you rely on when you need a safe number to give them? Google Voice :win:

Meeting bishes off the internet and who do you rely on to know what kind of ghettofied gang infested region these slores live at? Google Maps :win:

Who do you rely on to get to your destination so you can get them bawwlss dried up? :eat:

:noah: Thank you based google

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Google stays feeding the hungry.

Meeting bishes off the internet and who do you rely on when you need a safe number to give them? Google Voice :win:

Meeting bishes off the internet and who do you rely on to know what kind of ghettofied gang infested region these slores live at? Google Maps :win:

Who do you rely on to get to your destination so you can get them bawwlss dried up? :eat:

:noah: Thank you based google

Google Street View saved me once,.... it showed me an empty lot next to a liquor store where I dodged some goons setting nikkas up.