Do you get more holla after marriage than before?

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Legend has it that often times men get more attention from women once they are married since the ring suddenly grants them this stamp of approval showing that they are responsible cats who can hold down/protect a family.

So naturally, I was pretty excited about the prospect of chicks propositioning me every week on some, "I love married men and you can put it anywhere" type shyt when I got married. But it's actually been nothing like that at all. Besides this one chick I used to work with (real cute and freaky) who I met right after getting married who was like I wish I met you before you got married so I could have rocked your world type shyt (no I didn't smash - the faithful life brehs :ld:) it's been dead.

A couple of my boys swear shyt just took off after the ring. Like they have to constantly swat off p*ssy like mosquitoes in the Amazon. Was wondering what ya'll experiences were like?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I ain't married, but as with anything, women want what someone else already has, the forbidden. The fact that you're married and it's so f*cked up and scandalous makes the sex that much hotter :manny: But to keep it 100, it's the reverse, it's the married women that holler at dudes way more than before. It's like their inner whore comes out once they got a dikk locked down :yeshrug:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I
I ain't married, but as with anything, women want what someone else already has, the forbidden. The fact that you're married and it's so f*cked up and scandalous makes the sex that much hotter :manny: But to keep it 100, it's the reverse, it's the married women that holler at dudes way more than before. It's like their inner whore comes out once they got a dikk locked down :yeshrug:

Hmmm....I know what happens when guys do their trips to Miami/DR/Vegas/Rio etc but lately, increasingly I feel like married women have been doing their own getaways. I am sure they are just hanging out together drinking Apple Martinis and talking about Scandal right?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got married and things did seem to change. Still don't know why though. Women would just hand me their number and say call them. My dumbass would be like what's this for?:dwillhuh: She'd hit me with the :usure::beli:and I'd know what's up. Never followed up though so I can't say if she was really down.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I

Hmmm....I know what happens when guys do their trips to Miami/DR/Vegas/Rio etc but lately, increasingly I feel like married women have been doing their own getaways. I am sure they are just hanging out together drinking Apple Martinis and talking about Scandal right?
I got married and things did seem to change. Still don't know why though. Women would just hand me their number and say call them. My dumbass would be like what's this for?:dwillhuh: She'd hit me with the :usure::beli:and I'd know what's up. Never followed up though so I can't say if she was really down.

:mjpls: Wifey might be checkin' them posts eh?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, but it think its moreso that I'm alot more aware of it now that I'm not trying to get at broads.

I've never been shy so i would normally walk up and start a conversation. but now that I just be chillin I notice that alot more females have sparked conversations with me...

Also, when you tell a chick you married its almost like she lets her guard down cause she feels like you aren't trying to to "holla" then after talking awhile they be like "What does your wife look like?" or "Your wife doesn't mind you being out here?"

Its like I went from being a typical playa ain't shyt nikka when I was single to being great catch now that I'm married :ld:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I can say it has because I tend not to pay attention to other females as much which, I believe, comes off as confidence...

but, on the other hand, I tend to let the hair grow more, not shave as much and, basically, not give two shyts and I'm sure that turns them off.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What better way is there to show women that you're responsible, stable and ready for a mature, committed relationship than if you're married :troll: