Do you find yourself initiating text more with a new chick rather than the other way around

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was over at my cousin's yesterday and he started telling me about how he recently met this new chick, they have seen each other twice, talked on the phone etc. She has called him and initiated text, but he notices that he has to send the first text of the day to get her rolling. He thinks she is feeling him because of her body language when they are out, and she is engaged. I told him its probably because she is wondering if you are feeling her as much as she may be feeling you and she doesnt want to be the one always sending the first text

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe she is replying to the other 10 simps as well

Sit around with another male and Share text message stories brehs

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont matter

whoever is sending the first message or initiates is Losing
thats the rule :manny:

i bet that simp cant go few days without sending a text

i guess thats the rule for idiots that follow the rule, i guess if every one went by that rule nobody would initiate a simple text message, but thanks malcolm for your knowledge

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was over at my cousin's yesterday and he started telling me about how he recently met this new chick, they have seen each other twice, talked on the phone etc. She has called him and initiated text, but he notices that he has to send the first text of the day to get her rolling. He thinks she is feeling him because of her body language when they are out, and she is engaged. I told him its probably because she is wondering if you are feeling her as much as she may be feeling you and she doesnt want to be the one always sending the first text

Unless she is a self-centered whore, but if she sends him a text out of the blues or calls him to say "Hi", chances are she is feeling him.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I never initiate because I simply forget. If a girl tells me that I forgot about her, I obviously say of course not but I most likely did getting caught up with other shyt.

There are times when I meant to say something and then I went on and did something else. Some girls like to test you though after a while if they're the ones initiating. I've had plenty of arguments about that.

I will say though if the girl is genuinely a pleasure to talk to and something comes up in my mind that I need to tell someone about, then she gets that message. That's once in a blue moon though.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never initiate because I simply forget. If a girl tells me that I forgot about her, I obviously say of course not but I most likely did getting caught up with other shyt.

There are times when I meant to say something and then I went on and did something else. Some girls like to test you though after a while if they're the ones initiating. I've had plenty of arguments about that.

I will say though if the girl is genuinely a pleasure to talk to and something comes up in my mind that I need to tell someone about, then she gets that message. That's once in a blue moon though.

cosign, usually when im talking to a chick I might initiate a text on say a monday, but what do it on tuesday, if she ask where ive been i just say simply I was busy, or if she says something like I havent heard from you today, i respond with something like yeah same here or something like that

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
when it comes to women, i prefer face to face, followed by hearin her voice and then lastly, textin.

I don't have text convo's with women cuz i think its gay. If we do start talkin through there though, i am direct, short and to the point.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
dont matter

whoever is sending the first message or initiates is Losing
thats the rule :manny:

i bet that simp cant go few days without sending a text
nikka i aint no simp i can go a whole week without initiating the first text of the day.:patrice: