Do you feel like you've already seen the most gorgeous guy ever?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Regarding my taste in guys, I've seen 2 who were absolutely perfect. One is like 29 now and he changed a lot since he was 19-24 but he's still attractive. He's a struggling actor and movie director. Absolute perfection, but he's terrible at acting and seems very boring judging by his Facebook.
Not that it matters since he's married.:sadbron:

Luna

All Star
Daps
This other guy is just absolute perfection too but he looks nothing like the actor. :to: I'm drooling and ovulating.
Have you ever seen a vision of perfection? Post pics. Les and bi girls are welcome too. :whew:

Luna

All Star
Daps
You sound shallow fr fr

:whoa:
Not shallow. I'm team ugly and I don't shyt on my unconventionally attractive folks either. We're still people who can have prettier personalities than some of these good looking folks. But if I like what I see I'm not gonna front.
:blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:
Not shallow. I'm team ugly and I don't shyt on my unconventionally attractive folks either. We're still people who can have prettier personalities than some of these good looking folks. But if I like what I see I'm not gonna front.
:blessed:
Let's see your pic

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I dated a dime 12 out of 10 for looks guy.

He would be harassed by women and men of all ages/cultures when we were on dates. He was beautiful but not very intelligent or ambitious.

He was very into me but I couldn't respect he's simple mind.

Looks aren't everything.. I would like to know how life turned out for him. But I wouldn't be surprised if he became community baby daddy.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Regarding my taste in guys, I've seen 2 who were absolutely perfect. One is like 29 now and he changed a lot since he was 19-24 but he's still attractive. He's a struggling actor and movie director. Absolute perfection, but he's terrible at acting and seems very boring judging by his Facebook.
Not that it matters since he's married.:sadbron:
Who he be?