Daps
Reppin
berlin
i4ezEWDCmoSXR.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Or just roll with it?

At this point I have made another mans wife submit to me and I dunno how to feel about it

I've done it, but because she was hot, not because she was another man's wife. If what turns you on is that she was married, well then feel great homey :manny: Be careful though, be in and out. Once you get too close, hubby finds out, then either he leaves her and you gotta support kids that ain't yours, or you constantly looking over your shoulder to make sure hubby ain't got the drop on you.

Khaleesi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adultery is not whoa
shyt fukks up the lives of all parties involved
too much unmarried puss to be putting your life in danger

Elle

Pro
Daps
This is the shyt that pisses me off. I can't get a date, but these sleezebags go husbands and dudes on the side.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
the fear of being hunted down and murdered by the husband + the fact that I wouldn't want a man doing something like that to me if I was married is enough to make me not want to do such a thing.

If you ever get married and have the nerve to get upset when your wife cheats on you it will be very hypocritical. I can't speak for everyone else but being a hypocrite is on the very same level as being a child molester imo. It means everything you stand for doesn't mean sh1t.

Most of the murder cases in the states involve either women or money.

If you did it once and feel bad then it probably means you're still a decent human being deep down inside, if you feel nothing then you're as cold as ice and an overall sh1tty person.

but at the end of the day if the b1tch ain't cheating with u, she's just gonna cheat with someone else, you're just the human being that currently occupies that space. If you never existed someone else would be right there smashing her behind her husbands back. It's her husbands dumbass fault for putting a ring on it

get married brehs