Do you enjoy going to the movies with your kids?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
????

I remember taking my daughter to see Epic and she enjoyed it but I thought it was terrible and it got me to thinking about how I just don't really like any of those kiddie movies but I go becuz she's 7 and likes that shyt.

So yeah do you nikkas do the fatherly thing and take your kids to see movies and if you do, are sitting in the theater like :what: the whole time?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
my kids are too young(4 & 5)

i cant see them sitting quietly in a theater for 90-120 mins

far as the movies go most of them are good(havent seen Epic and dont really want to)

I have no problem watching Pixar or Dreamworks movies...some of them ive even watched by myself :manny:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Yea shyts the worse I usually just smoke a L before

Gotta make sure I bring the bm too cuz I know imma fall sleep in that mf

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My kids is 3 and 6 and I love going to the movies with them. But my 6 year old has surprisingly good taste, he tells me if shyt looks boring. He hated Epic and asked that we never see it ever again. We had a good time watching Croods, Dispicable Me 2 and Monsters University but we have seen some boring shyt too. I usually take my iPhone and have a good podcast or something lined up so if the shyt is wack I just throw in a headphone and chill.