Do you defend the stupidity of your race?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
race has nothing to do with the condition and up keep of a city. these are factors determined by other things such as education levels, income, population density, and a few other factors (such as just general american mentality). just because someone is black doesn't mean they are prone to destroy where they live...

as far as defending the "stupidity" of "my race", no offense but that's a pretty stupid notion in and of itself...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
race has nothing to do with the condition and up keep of a city. these are factors determined by other things such as education levels, income, population density, and a few other factors (such as just general american mentality). just because someone is black doesn't mean they are prone to destroy where they live...

as far as defending the "stupidity" of "my race", no offense but that's a pretty stupid notion in and of itself...

:obama: I feel you. But these niccas don't have sense enough to throw trash in trash cans. They leave the shyt on the sidewalk. In front of their own crib! They don't cut the little grass that they have out here. shyt got me like:what:.

The city helped turn an empty lot into a park last year in my area. It turned out nice. shyt looks like this now:

08b-AfricanTrash.jpg

They got trash cans that get dumped every week. Niccas just don't use them.

shyt is crazy, bruh. Niccas just don't know how to take care of shyt out here. Maybe it's just in Bmore.

And fuk outta here wit that cac shyt.:wtb:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Jerry Springer Show was sent from the heavans to show the world that all races have stupid people.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

1365696_o.gif

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
People are a product of their environment. You have unfit parents having kids and those kids don't grow up in a right state of mind and they have kids...endless cycle man.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:obama: I feel you. But these niccas don't have sense enough to throw trash in trash cans. They leave the shyt on the sidewalk. In front of their own crib! They don't cut the little grass that they have out here. shyt got me like:what:.

The city helped turn an empty lot into a park last year in my area. It turned out nice. shyt looks like this now:

08b-AfricanTrash.jpg

They got trash cans that get dumped every week. Niccas just don't use them.

shyt is crazy, bruh. Niccas just don't know how to take care of shyt out here. Maybe it's just in Bmore.

And fuk outta here wit that cac shyt.:wtb:

it's not a matter of sense, it's a matter of mentality. sense refers to common sense, mentality has to do with upbringing, lifestyle, habits, observed and accepted practices with a community. the mentality issue boils back down to education, practiced and observed...

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like dude said above blaming this on race is stupid it's about education and poverty. If you check history before WWII in america when most whites were poor and uneducated places that are black ghettos were white ones. Lookup the jewish ghettos in the early days in nyc. And if you look at indians and other asians over here who are educated and have money and you look at the poor uneducated ones back home you'll see what we're talking about.