Do you dance when you go out?

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll dance when chick is dancing on me(none of that 2-3 feet apart bullshyt), but I've always felt like a jackass actually dancing. No, I don't think I'm particularly good at it, but based on people who have seen me dance I'm not terrible...I'd probably agree with that assessment.

My move is to stand on the fringes on the floor bobbing my head with a drink in my hand and let chicks enter my web.

Mayweather

Banned
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
no im not a fakkot

smh at this homo cac fukk tryna act like "bobbin my head" isnt a euphemism for suckin dikk

how u grindin on n1ggas

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no im not a fakkot

smh at this homo cac fukk tryna act like "bobbin my head" isnt a euphemism for suckin dikk

how u grindin on n1ggas

I'm talking about interacting with females and you dig for gay subtext. Tell us what's really on your mind breh.

All this from a dude who comes jumps on the Internet and steals the persona of another man. Wet rape dreams about Money May having ass nikka. The fukk outta here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
its rarely for me. and thats only if the
bombay-sapphire.jpg
is flowing.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
if im on drunk im a dancing machine :yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I can't really dance well or anything, but I do be havin fun when I'm in the club. I be doin goofy shyt and bytches be lovin it.

I think thats how I get most of the women I meet in the clubs attention; by just fukin around on the dance floor.

I used to not be like that, back when I first hit the club. I guess I learned that some chicks just be lookin for a nicca who likes to have fun. :yeshrug:

Fuk all that "standin on the wall, looking hard"-shyt. Grab you a drink, and a bytch and have some fun. :yes:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I can't really dance well or anything, but I do be havin fun when I'm in the club. I be doin goofy shyt and bytches be lovin it.

I think thats how I get most of the women I meet in the clubs attention; by just fukin around on the dance floor.

I used to not be like that, back when I first hit the club. I guess I learned that some chicks just be lookin for a nicca who likes to have fun. :yeshrug:

Fuk all that "standin on the wall, looking hard"-shyt. Grab you a drink, and a bytch and have some fun. :yes:

This. I know I can’t fukking dance but I don’t care lol. While these nikkas are posted up on a wall with their boys, grabbin at any bytch who walks by, I’m out on the dance floor havin fun.