Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I don't consider myself one. I don't advocate for "equal" rights between men and women, because we aren't equal. There are probably certain things I agree women should be equal on but overall, we are different and there is nothing wrong with that.
:salute: Pretty much how i feel.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm not well read or involved in politics enough to be a feminist but my views lean that way
I want there to be no forced slights to women in the workplace, socially or legally
I want "women" to be as neutral as "men" if that makes sense
instead of being some niche group that has to be catered to after having to protest and shyt

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
No I do not.

Lots of girls my age have a huge problem when I say it in public. Those social media feminist are annoying. Complain about every little thing. I know lots of older feminist who don't like what feminism has turned into today. It's not like how it used to be. They kind of discussed this at the beginning of the pilot episode of scream queens. There are lots of older women/feminist who feel that way. Feminism has become a fad and the feminist, mostly the ones on social media, are annoying online and irl.