Do you check your change when you get it back at the store.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
obviously i check the dollar amount but i havent looked to see if im getting the right change anywhere in years. i could be getting taken deep all this time.

i usually just throw it in my pocket and move on.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i would probably only notice if it is off by a quarter because i save those for laundry

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
hahaha depends what i bought bro
if im getting like 20 cents worth of change im usually like :manny:

but if its like a serious purchase where dollars are coming back imma deff make sure i got the proper change hit 'em wit a :birdman: if they f*ck around

i swear some indian/chinese convienence store owners are some of the most shiesty out there, they will rob you cause they been robbed so many damn times :snoop:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I carry around a pen that the stores use to check money, and a blacklight. You should see the looks I get when I do that shyt. I give them the :stopitslime: and tell them "what, you can check my money but I can't check yours"?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I carry around a pen that the stores use to check money, and a blacklight. You should see the looks I get when I do that shyt. I give them the :stopitslime: and tell them "what, you can check my money but I can't check yours"?

nikka this the-coli we don't worry about change:childplease:

:russ:....but nah seriously,that is smart but nobody does that....I remember a while back gettin my check cashed and got passed a counterfeit bill and this wuz from walmart who damn sure check my big bills when I hand it to them:wtb:....so I didn't even think to even hold the money up in the light:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i collect change. in fact i paid for the preorder of gta5 with rolled up change. bytch at best buy looked at me with a mix of :usure: :snoop: :pachaha:

*high five* for rolling it up. I won't even touch the coinstar. I get weird looks from the tellers when I ask for coin wrappers.