Do you care about sexually satisfying your s/o

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have been boning my girl till I got to the one nut and I'm out stage, but if I'm fukking a new hoe 3 rounds the miminum.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
If I'm dating the girl I definitely have more effort involved outside of just shifting her kidneys.

The hoes and one night stand types get the 'me first' approach. I won't ever go down on one of these girls but they'll get a round 2.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I have been boning my girl till I got to the one nut and I'm out stage, but if I'm fukking a new hoe 3 rounds the miminum.

I know that feeling. I'm stuck on the 1 and out thing too. It's all mental, but I've accepted it. Satisfying her really depends on how lazy I am at the time.

I've learned to incorporate more four play into the sex session. More licking, touching, massaging, dirty talking, etc.

Get her hella wet, then dive in.

I mean, having sex with the same chick can be mad annoying, but it's really hard NOT to satisfy her after you've learned her and her body so well.

And the sessions I do with my girl usually last a couple hours anyways. (Unless the session was deemed a quicky from the start). My girl cums mad easy too, so she'll bust like 12 nuts vs my 1. :laugh:

I dunno, it's not hard to satisfy a chick that you know VERY well.

:manny:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

I know that feeling. I'm stuck on the 1 and out thing too. It's all mental, but I've accepted it. Satisfying her really depends on how lazy I am at the time.

I've learned to incorporate more four play into the sex session. More licking, touching, massaging, dirty talking, etc.

Get her hella wet, then dive in.

I mean, having sex with the same chick can be mad annoying, but it's really hard NOT to satisfy her after you've learned her and her body so well.

And the sessions I do with my girl usually last a couple hours anyways. (Unless the session was deemed a quicky from the start). My girl cums mad easy too, so she'll bust like 12 nuts vs my 1. :laugh:

I dunno, it's not hard to satisfy a chick that you know VERY well.

:manny:

:dahell:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmaooo i was just talkin to my boy about this shyt

new broad = go all out

after a year in with your bytch it's :shaq2: get that one frothy batch of ball custard out your system, rinse your dikk off in the sink and fall asleep :dead:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Yes...satisfying my s/o turns me on...watching him cum...feeling his penis become more aroused. ..it's the best feeling

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
You really do the shyt, coz if you do you are over extending yourself

Long sessions are needed for a healthy relationship, breh.

After date nights, we go in. We both work and go to school, so we do quickies more than anything. So when we do actually get time for long sex, we go.

And, as far as her cumming so much; she really cums with a touch of a finger. She's hella oversensitive. And it's not just the fukkin that gets her. I can talk shyt to her, and then thrust like 4 times, and she'll bust. She's a work of art. :laugh:

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Hell yea. If she satisfied then she will make sure you are satisfied. That's how you get them open to doing some of the freaky shyt that she or I wants to do.