Do you breathe a sigh of relief when the perp on the news isn't black?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When there's a major crime and they announce the description of the perp, and he isn't black, do you breathe a sigh of relief? And to flip the script, do you groan when the description of the perp is black?

Binary

Banned
Daps
Sadly I do lmao. Especially with those mass shootings and stuff like that :snoop:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've come to expect mass murderers to be white dudes. shyt, even the profilers on that DC Sniper case thought duke was white

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
i don't. It doesn't matter what we as individuals, or as a race do, there are still going to be whites who judge is based off what the lowest common denominator does. We've got a self professed black president(half east African, half caucasian, but whos counting), and Republicians have been caught sending each other racist emails, after the VMA with the Kanye West/Taylor Swift imbroglio, a bunch of whites took to twitter to call Kanye a nig*** this and that. In Boston, a black Washington Capitals player scored a goal against the Boston team, and a bunch of whites took to the internet to call him a n this, n that. By the way, you think Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton worried about how southeners are perceived by Honey Bo Boo? Doubt it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
yes :yeshrug:

not that it matters much anyway, we're still assumed to be inherently criminal

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
When that Sandy Hook massacre happened I was glued to the tv like..."Please don't let it be a brotha..children killed. :ohlawd:..Fox News would go nuts!" Rap music would probably have been banned!

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
No I don't play the whole "one fukks up, the whole race is at fault" game. If white people get to be treated as individuals so should we.