Do you believe this country is at war with the former slaves from Africa?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The culture of former slaves living in bondage in America is too powerful and has permeated into many institutions, entertainment included. They probably feel they are losing their children and their ways so the OGs are taking steps to create division among the races.

Love in its purist form changes the phenotype of the entire nation and sadly, hatred and bigotry is often the best method to separate people from mating with one another.

On the flip side it also brings people closer together who are curious as to why they should hate someone because of the color of their skin or the sins of the few.
Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
From my perspective I believe this is and has been waging a constant war on the decandants of Africa brought here during slavery.

The society has the majority of us relagated to living in environments that are completly foreign to our natural habitats. There is research that shows that this action alone is detrimental to the development, health and sanity of caged animals...........how much more detrimental do you then think it is to human beings. This society then indoctrinates the decendants of slaves with half knowledge (knowledge with ceilings) and misinformation. It hunts those who refuse, reject and or do not conform to its teachings or practices............

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They are still holding a grudge about being sent
into exile in the sides of those frozen caves many years
ago..
2lc7o91.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Colonizers are always in a perpetual struggle to maintain their dominance and credibility amongst their subjects. The more liberation and equality that the American Africans fight for the more pushback they'll receive from the dominant group for want of keeping things as they see fit. In the north and west it isn't as obvious as the old south but they have their own spin on it as well. If you notice, many of the obstacles that blacks have overcome have come with reaction from the ones most involved or most in favor of their continued oppression. After slavery came Jim Crow, after Jim Crow the School to Prison pipeline, drug wars in the community destroying homes and corrupting youth for generations, etc.

So I guess to answer your question yes they are, and they have been since they first implemented slave labor and created a society of racist morals and customs.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Are you fighting valiantly behind your pc screen in this fight? Or merely just saying things that offer no solution ala al sharpton? :mjpls:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i think so. And i think its a fight that will continue until black americans are completely assimilated and interbred with the white population to the point where there original ancestry becomes irrelevant.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i think so. And i think its a fight that will continue until black americans are completely assimilated and interbred with the white population to the point where there original ancestry becomes irrelevant. That battle is happening globally too.
So fukk pawgs?
I'm okay with that
basically
although racist people would love that on the low i think.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why talk about a redundant question that will not be answered on here anyway? To spread awareness? :mjpls: or to just bytch and moan about the obvious? Do something about it or stfu
i feel what u sayin and i agree to a certain extent......

but how do you do something about something if you dont know what exactly that something is.....

we can use the resources available in this "technology age" to build amongst a larger audiences perspectives and information to get a more defined understanding of what exactly is happening, etc. or we can all fight against "something" individually and continue losing.....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Whites and blacks will never be peaceful with each other because that would mean whites would have to confront all of the sadistic things their ancestors did to ours. And the fact that they've benefited from it. That's a hard thing to admit.

This is where the hatred in modern time stems from. They want us to "get over it" so they can stop feeling guilty. Since its kinda hard to get over 400 years of oppression :troll: white people hate us outright in order to cope. Blacks are wrong, they're right. It's alot easier to do that than to admit that you're related to people who used to drag little children from the back of their trucks and have picnics with dead black people hanging from trees.

It's like a child molester twenty years later. His niece/daughter/whoever is grown now and she remembers what he did to her. He can't stand being in the same room as her because he has to finally confront the nasty, disgusting shyt that he's done :ufdup: